poka dots

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Graduation!

The day finally came...Tony and I both graduated! Okay, well I have six more credits to take in the next six weeks so I won't be officially done until June but I still did it in three years! We both were able to walk and graduated with honors.  Tony graduated Summa Cum Laude and I Magna Cum Laude with Tony a part of Phi Kappa Phi and me a part of Sigma Tau Delta. Boomshakalaka! We were so grateful to have our families come out and join us to celebrate.  My parents came out with Drew and Jules, my aunt and uncle Rene and Colin drove down from town, Tony's parents flew out, Carolyn and Craig and their kids flew out and Jeff and Jenn and their kids drove down from Kailua. As we walked up to receive our diplomas we got to shake the hand of Russell M. Nelson who was one of the speakers. As Tony walked up he entertained the audience by fist pumping and throwing a shaka. After walking out of the ceremony we got leied 15 times (I counted them when I got home)! So, in the words of Elle Woods, congratulations class of 2011--we did it!


1 comment:

  1. hi. randomly found you. need to update!! I want to know what's going on with your life!!

    ReplyDelete