poka dots

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Still Doing Wedding Stuff...

Believe it or not, 6 months after our wedding, I'm still doing wedding stuff! The last thing to do is pick the pictures for the wedding album. I got the pictures from the wedding back in around the end of July so really it's only been 5 months but still. Why am I taking so long? You would think it's because I don't like my pictures but it's acutally the opposite. I love them all so much it's just too hard to narrow down 1000 images to 30! Also, it does not help at all that I'm very indecisive!

For example we have two similar pictures that I love but can't include both so this is where I get stuck.



Or this other set for example..... HELP!


If anyone is looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Rachel Thurston.  She took all of these shots.  I'm excited to see how the book turns out but wish I could include all of them! Well, it's back to editing down 1000 images! 

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE the second one in the first set - it's so adorable!! And with the second set....oh goodness you have a hard job! I can't pick either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, you are too gorgeous! And I agree with Rachel - I like the second one in BOTH sets the best! What a fun job :) I miss you, girl! And our giggling in class over Brother (er...Doctor) Han, and studying together. Good luck! I hope your classes are going great.

    ReplyDelete